Organisational Development and Learning Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to make a real difference in contributing to the development and strengthening of the Organisational Culture defined by compassion, inclusivity and commitment at one of the U.K.’s largest mental healthcare providers.
We are seeking an energetic, forward thinking individual with expertise in innovative organisational development, leadership, learning and culture development approaches.
With extensive experience in implementing and embedding progressive and sustainable organisational development and learning interventions in complex organisations which deliver real behavioural change; you will work and collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure we drive and support the desired culture change whilst growing and maximising the potential of our workforce.
The ideal candidate will have:-
- Current experience of developing, implementing and embedding a wide range of values centric skills and leadership development interventions.
- Extensive experience in developing and leading talent and succession management interventions within organisations.
- Significant experience of best practice in the development and implementation of various organisational culture development/change interventions.
- Extensive experience and qualifications in Coaching and mentoring
- Career management experience
- Extensive experience of relationship management and collaborative working with stakeholders within organisations, across different organisations in not for profit, public and private sectors.
Documents to download
Apply online now
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document
title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document
in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the
document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).