PART TIME VACANCY. Want to work 19.5 hours per week rather than being full time.
We are looking for a passionate, dedicated and highly motivated Mental Health Nurse to work on Saffron Suite (Male Acute inpatients )based at the Zinnia centre. You will be providing high quality care that is based on a Bio-psycho-social model of care.
You will act as a positive role model for staff in a manner that positively reflects the philosophy of the unit and the values of the organisation. This is an exciting opportunity for any Registered Nurse interested and committed to delivering care within a safe, secure and therapeutic environment.
Successful applicants must be able to work in a challenging and dynamic environment. You will need to demonstrate a range of skills including effective communication, empathy, self-awareness, and critical self-reflection skills.
What we’d like from you:
• RN - Mental Health Qualified willing to work in a busy challenging role
• Knowledge of Safeguarding
• Understanding of Multidisciplinary Services
• NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
• Knowledge of the Mental Health Act
• Patient centred & commitment to delivering high quality care
• Excellent organisational capability
• Effective communication skills
• Flexibility in approach
What we’d like to give you:
• Comprehensive Induction and commitment to on-going training care and support.
• Development in your risk management and assessment skills.
• Development of leaderships skills
Successful applicant must be able to work a full range of shifts, Early, Late, Night, Weekends.
You must have appropriate UK professional registration.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Documents to download
Apply online now
To print a document or save it to your computer, please click with your right mouse button on the document
title and select "Save Target As...". You can then save the document
in a suitable place on your computer ready to print it out. Clicking with the left mouse button will open the
document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
Further details / informal visits contact
Stacey Lewis (Ward Manager) 0121 301 5359 / 5358